Popular Posts

Goodreads

Currently-reading

Fangirl
0 of 5 stars
tagged: bought and currently-reading

goodreads.com
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Friday, May 9, 2014
Bout of BooksI will be participating in Bout of Books 10.0 Read-a-Thon starting on May 12th!

If you do not know what Bout of Books is read the following, 
"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
- From the Bout of Books team "


My goal is to read 2-3 books this week.  I will read the rest of Atonement which I am currently reading, possibly finish A Thousand Splendid Suns and depending on when my books come, start and finish them. Most likely, it will be Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. 

To follow my progress, I will be updating my progress on my Twitter and Tumblr


If you want to be a part follow this link: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/2014/04/bout-of-books-10-sign-up.html

0 comments: