Popular Posts

Goodreads

Currently-reading

Fangirl
0 of 5 stars
tagged: bought and currently-reading

goodreads.com
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer has began for me starting last month and I am planning to read many books. These are some I plan to read this month! Once all the books are in my possession I am going to film my haul!
What are you reading? or have you read any of these?



We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Currently Reading 





 I am reading this with the Booksplosion group on Goodreads! It is a quick read and so far I am really enjoying it! This is about a wealthy family who vacations near Martha's Vineyard each summer. It is filled with family drama, an accident, and lies. This is a short synapsis of the book because of spoilers but I encourage you to read it!














The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp

I am excited to read this. I have watched the movie but I have never read the book. Usually, I read the book before watching the movie. Basically, this is about a male teenager Sutter Keely. Sutter is popular, always partying and very well known. His whole life changes when he appears on a lawn which happens to be the lawn of Aimee Finicky. He changes him for the better. I have been told this is very different from the movie so I am excited to read it!


Panic by Lauren Oliver


 This is a great summer read because it is set in the summer season.

"For Heather and Dodge, the game will bring new alliances, unexpected revelations, and the possibility of first love for each of them—and the knowledge that sometimes the very things we fear are those we need the most" (x)


















A Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire




I am participating in New Adult Book Club and this is our book!
Read the synopsis (x)

0 comments: