Popular Posts
-
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon ...
-
Title: To All the Boys I've Loved Before Author: Jenny Han Genre: Contemporary, YA, Romance Publisher: Simon & Schus...
-
Title: We Were Liars Author: E. Lockhart Genre: Contemporary Young Adult, Magical Realism Publisher: Delacorte Press Publicat...
-
A coming-of-age tale of fan fiction, family and first love. I devoured and absolutely loved this book! If you are unfamiliar with it, th...
-
I am changing my goals due to my productive week! I am going to be reading 1 1/2 books, same books Atonement and Attachments. I am go...
-
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-th...
-
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon ...
-
Title: The Geography of You and Me Author: Jennifer E. Smith Genre: Contemporary, Young Adult, Realistic Fiction Publisher: ...
-
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon ...
-
John Green is one of my favorite authors. I have read 4/5 of his books and loved them: this one in particular. John Green did an outst...
Goodreads
Blog Archive
Monday, May 19, 2014
I answer the following questions for my twentieth birthday!
1. Count your birth day along your bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book does it land on?
2. If you could spend your birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?
3. Find a book that takes place in the season you were born in.
4. Find a book that is the color of your birth stone.
5. Is their a series with the same number of books as your age? If so what is it?
6. Pick a book set in a time period, world or country you would like to have been born in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment