Popular Posts
-
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon ...
-
Title: To All the Boys I've Loved Before Author: Jenny Han Genre: Contemporary, YA, Romance Publisher: Simon & Schus...
-
Title: We Were Liars Author: E. Lockhart Genre: Contemporary Young Adult, Magical Realism Publisher: Delacorte Press Publicat...
-
A coming-of-age tale of fan fiction, family and first love. I devoured and absolutely loved this book! If you are unfamiliar with it, th...
-
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-th...
-
Title: The Geography of You and Me Author: Jennifer E. Smith Genre: Contemporary, Young Adult, Realistic Fiction Publisher: ...
-
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon ...
-
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon ...
-
I am changing my goals due to my productive week! I am going to be reading 1 1/2 books, same books Atonement and Attachments. I am go...
-
John Green is one of my favorite authors. I have read 4/5 of his books and loved them: this one in particular. John Green did an outst...
Goodreads
Blog Archive
Sunday, July 20, 2014
I have seen this done by a few bloggers and I decided to try it out! This is created by Tynga's Reviews
"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!"
While on vacation, I purchased these two lovely books at a used bookstore down the street from my hotel!
This is the bookstore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment