Popular Posts

Goodreads

Currently-reading

Fangirl
0 of 5 stars
tagged: bought and currently-reading

goodreads.com
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Monday, May 19, 2014




In honor of my twentieth birthday today, I thought I would share twenty facts about me that you may not know. I think I may make this a tradition! Comment below some advice to give me as I begin my twentieth year! If you want me to post more pictures, I can on Tumblr or Twitter. Please let me know :)


  1. My first concert that I can remember in full depth was Fall Out Boy in March of  2003 and I still own the ticket! 
  2. I am the oldest out of three. 
  3. In all of my life, I have owned a total of five cats.  
  4. I own four iPods including the iPod Nano Generation #1  
  5. I share a birthday with former Philadelphia Flyer, Michael Leighton
  6. I collect tickets either when I go to a play, movie, concert, etc.  
  7. For my past two birthdays when I was younger, one of my friends bought me the same thing for both years.
  8. I didn't have a party for my sixteenth birthday. It was one of my worst birthdays. 
  9.  I have read more books than I own. 
  10. I have had two near death experiences in my life. 
  11. I have never seen One Direction live, this summer I will. 
  12. I have a love for the actor, Miles Teller. 
  13. My favorite movie of all time is The Sandlot.
  14. I never talked once throughout Kindergarten. 
  15. I am certain my nose has been broken since I was two. But, it hasn't been clarified.  
  16. I am terrible at ice skating.
  17. I own one vinyl record. 
  18. My favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip. 
  19. I have never been out of the country. 
  20. I do not have a drivers license. 
I hope you learned more about me! Thanks for reading :) 
I will have reviews up soon! Tell me what you would like to see!

0 comments: