Popular Posts

Goodreads

Currently-reading

Fangirl
0 of 5 stars
tagged: bought and currently-reading

goodreads.com
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 12, 2014
Starting July 14, I will be participating in the Booktubeathon hosted on Youtube by several different Booktubers. This readathon is from July 14 - 20th. There are reading challenges which can help you create your TBR. Unfortunately, mine doesn't fit every challenge. But, I am doing this for fun! For more information click here. All of the books I have mentioned in this post can be found here.


Book from a genre I read the least of: Mystery Genre 
Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley 
  
A book with pictures - 
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


Just for Fun 
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
A Life In Men by Gina Frangello


I will be trying my best to participate in the video challenges, I have pre-filmed some because I will be away on vacation. Are you participating? If so, what are you most excited to read?!

Happy Reading :)

0 comments: