Popular Posts

Goodreads

Currently-reading

Fangirl
0 of 5 stars
tagged: bought and currently-reading

goodreads.com
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 9, 2014
W..W..W.. Wednesdays is a weekly meme bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading? 
wtf by Peter Lerangis, I started this a few weeks ago and finally got the book! 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6620386-wtf













What did you recently finish reading? 
Panic by Lauren Oliver and it was fantastic! It started off (for me) slow and hard for me to keep picking it up  But, I loved it as soon as I started getting into it.

















What do you think you will read next? It's a tie between To All the Boys I've Loved Before and Amy and Roger's Epic Detour! But, I am leaning more towards Amy and Roger's Epic Detour because I will be in the car for a good amount of time for vacation. I am sure I will enjoy both :) 

0 comments: